News Release Details
Register now for spring classes at EAC
[Click Image to Enlarge] EAC?s student services offices are gearing up for the Spring 2017 registration rush. [EAC ? Lori Dugan photo].
By Lori Dugan
Thatcher, AZ—Register now for fall classes at EAC Eastern Arizona College’s Admissions, Financial Aid, and Counseling/Advising Departments have been in full swing as the push for Spring 2017 enrollment ramps up! “We are ready to meet with any last minute students to help them register for the Spring 2017 semester which begins on January 11,” said Sharon Allen, EAC Assistant Dean of Counseling.
Enrolling in classes at EAC is a smart choice for recent high school graduates, people wanting to update their skills or make a career change, or for people who want to learn something new like computers, art, or a foreign language.
· EAC offers personal enrichment courses that can be taken for a letter grade or on a pass/fail basis.
· EAC counselors can help students transfer credits from other schools toward a degree that will transfer to any Arizona university and most out-of-state universities.
· EAC has one of the lowest tuition rates of any community college in the state and many Graham County high school graduates can qualify for scholarships that have been set aside just for them.
· EAC offers day, evening, and online classes and, in some instances, weekend classes.
· Tutoring is available in all academic areas.
· Time? It’s an issue for everyone. That’s why EAC offers many short-term and late-start classes.
Tuition at EAC is $80/credit hour up to 15 with a flat rate of $1200 for 15 credit hours and over. Senior Citizen Scholarships are available that cover the cost of in-state tuition for students 55 years of age and older.
Classes begin Wednesday, January 11. Call EAC’s records and registration office at 428-8270 to register or register online at www.eac.edu/register. A complete, up-to-the minute, searchable class schedule is available there as well.